Total Pageviews

Friday, February 3, 2012

Almost 33 weeks

Our appointment this week went well, but we didn't get to set the date for the c-section.  In a way it's kind of nice because I don't have to think about it, whereas if we set the date that makes it more real.  I'm terrified of another c-section, too much went wrong and it was too close last time.  The only good thing that happened was Eli was born perfectly healthy, and I'm just going to say that you will be too, baby girl and if that is the case it doesn't really matter what else happens.  I just want to meet and kiss and hug your beautiful face.

You were hiding a little bit when they tried to check your heart rate but eventually you quit being stubborn.  You're going strong at a great 150 bpm!  That's what I like to hear, little girl.

I finished painting your room on Tuesday, I really really like it.  All I have to do now is put your name up on the wall, as well as your brother's, and we are good to go!

6-7 weeks, Mischa, and you will be here with us, in our arms.

We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment