Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 26, 2012

We're getting there!

Baby Mischa

Yesterday daddy surprised mommy by painting almost the entire nursery!  Your dad hates painting very much (I love to paint) so it was a huge surprise!  He also put your crib up next to your big brother's so you two will be able to sleep close to one another and hopefully become best friends.

I'm 31 weeks pregnant this week, almost 32, can you believe it?  In about 8 weeks you will be home with us, in our arms.  We're so excited!  Your big brother kissed you through my tummy the other night, it was the sweetest thing.

Our next appointment is on 01/30/12, so this coming Monday.  I'm really hoping we can schedule your birthday (since mommy has to have surgery).  I don't like picking your birthday, I would rather have you pick your own, but I love you and as long as you make it safe and sound that's all that matters to us.

You're a feisty little girl, too, you love to kick mommy when she wakes up to go to the bathroom at night, letting me know that you won't let me get back to sleep anytime soon.  I suppose I should get used to it now since we'll be up all night with late night feedings for a long time.

We're having a hard time coming up with a middle name for you, we have many ideas but nothing has hit us as  "perfect" yet.  We'll get there, don't you worry.

We love you baby girl!  Please arrive healthy and screaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment