Total Pageviews

Monday, August 8, 2011

Morning Sickness

It hit me this weekend, head on.  I don't think husband really knew what to expect, or what to believe as he always just thinks I'm exaggerating (which I am not inclined to do, but he is).  After a bout of lovely puking I think he actually believes, ha ha.  I worry that this means I am having a girl (as the old wives tale goes).  I am not caught up in being excited about either gender, and yes it would be nice to have one of each, but I almost sort of hope it's another boy.  I think only because it'll be easier, I know what to expect, I have all of the equipment.

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow for my anxiety.  I have stopped taking my medication because I worry about how it'll affect the baby.  My doc did tell me the side effects, if any, were nothing to worry about, some jitters at first, but I just can't imagine making my baby addicted to something and then having it go through withdrawals on top of being yanked out of my stomach and adjusting to life outside of the womb.  Maybe I'm thinking too much into it, I don't know.

I am 7 weeks today, over halfway through the first trimester, unbelievable.  I won't feel much relief until I am out of the "miscarriage zone", and even then there are so many things that can go wrong that I don't feel I'll be really comfortable until the baby is over a year.

I really have nothing exciting to report on the baby front.  Still early on.  Feeling fatigued and nauseous.  Typical pregnancy stuff.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment