Total Pageviews

Friday, August 26, 2011

A Letter to the Beluga

Hey there, little Blipper!

Just a couple of days ago I got to see you for the first time.  I was sure something was wrong, they couldn't find your hearbeat with the doppler which wasn't too surprising since you're only 9 weeks old, but I was still scared.  I'm trying so hard to not concern myself with the thought of losing you since it is out of my hands, I can only do so much to ensure that you are safe and healthy and I promise you that I am doing all of it.

I'm excited to see what you'll be.  Are you a little brother to Eli, someone who will make mud pies and wrestle and break everything with him?  Or are you going to be the dreaded 'baby sister'?  I don't mind either way because I know you will be perfect and beautiful and everything we hope you to be.

Daddy is coming around, he and I were both pretty nervous as first but we are ready to welcome you into your family and our life.  The perfect addition to round out the fam.

Don't have much else to tell you right now little baby, but I can't wait to meet you, and I can't wait for you to meet us.  There will be so many snuggles and kisses and love waiting for you.

Love you so much,
Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment