Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Almost 28 Weeks

Wow, babygirl, we're just about to the third trimester!  You celebrated your "1st" Christmas with us this year and boy you really kicked up a storm!  It's good to know you were having as much fun as your big brother was, and oh was he ever.

It's so reassuring to me that you move so much, letting me know that all is well, I really need that.  We have our next appointment on the 3rd, officially the New Year and then it's only a couple of months until you make your debut!  How did the time fly so quickly?  I'm cherishing every single moment I have with you inside of me, you will be our last baby and I don't want to forget this feeling.

I'm trying to figure out how to paint the nursury.  You and Eli are going to share a room for quite a while, I don't feel comfortable with being on a different level than my babies and the only other room is on the lower level, I need to keep my babes close to me.

I love you little girl, we all do.  Can't wait to hold you in my arms.

Love Mommy, Daddy, and Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment